SMART AUTOMATION GRANT (SAG)
Propelling Industrial Digitalization
SAG IS PART OF THE RM100 MILLION ANNOUNCED UNDER PENJANA
Launched on 2 December 2020, SAG will be given on a matching basis (1:1) based on eligible expenditures, up to a maximum grant of RM1 million per company. SMEs and mid- tier companies in the services sector are now able to kickstart their digital adoption journey and increase their digital capabilities to continue striving forward in this new norm. Digiwin systems is committed to guide and assist you to grab this business opportunity!
To automize and digitalize operations, production and trade channels.
To improve efficiency in the manufacturing and services sector.
To reduce reliance on low-skilled foreign workers.
To enhance SMEs competitiveness at international level.
SAG ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Interested applicants are required to meet the following criteria below :
- Incorporated under the Companies Act, 1965/ 2016.
- Malaysian owned (at least 51%).
- Possesses a valid Business License.
- The company must engage in the following activities:
- Manufacturing activity in compliance with the Industrial Co-ordination Act, 1975; or
- Services activities which must be regulated by specific acts/ regulations or governed by relevant ministries/ agencies.
- Eligible for SMEs and MTCs only.
- In operation for at least 12 months.
- Meet at least one of the Committed Deliverables (see more below)
SAG COMMITTED DELIVERABLES
Company is required to meet at least one of the Committed Deliverables
Reduction Of Unskilled Workers
Percentage of reduction of workers after the use of equipment/machine/software.
Reduction In Man Hours
Increase In Production Volume
ercentage of increase in production volume as a result of the use of equipment/machine/ software.
Quality Improvement – Reduction In Defect Rate
Percentage reduction of defect rate as a result of the use of equipment/machine/software.
Increase In Services Delivery
Percentage of increase in services delivery as a result of the use of equipment/machine/software
Reduction Of Man Hours In Delivering Services
Percentage of reduction in number of hours worked to deliver after the use of equipment/machine.
Grab this oppotunity to earn this grand now, enterprise digitalization expert is here to assist you.
No. 18-3, Jalan 2/114, Kuchai Business Centre,
Off Jalan Klang Lama, 58200, Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia.
Mon-Fri: 9am - 6pm